Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I'm back

I'm back, (FINALLY). Reached home at about 3am last night. I called baby when i just touched down, in the plane. and yea, he didnt answered. It's like 2am, he must be sleeping. So yea, just dropped him a message. In china, i've been messaging him, but he didnt reply any single one. Did he receive it in the first place? or i couldnt recieve his? or he didnt even reply? ANyway, this morning, he finally replied. I'm glad he sounded really excited and saying he's missing me and stuffs. I was hoping SO BADLY that i could meet him up. But you know, he've got plans with his friends, then sister. Totally suck. TEN fucking days i'm off. Looking SO forward for this day, not to come back for Singapore, it's for my baby. Oh well, i wont lie, i'm VERY disappointed. And i came online and checked out Elijah. He aint online but i saw his nick which goes like this : "How obvious can a girl get? I gave her my number and she's trying so hard" ............... what can i say?? ANyone can get a reaction to it? i cant. I mean yea, he gave her his number????? It definitely didnt made things better for me. Now you know why is the "finally" in brackets? Suddenly i feel like not coming back.............................

With love, on Thursday, June 22, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse